Thanks, David!

via Pioneer Woman

Every morning I check my e-mail and blog at the same time. Whatever page loads the fastest, I check first. Today my blog loaded before hotmail and I was happily surprised to see that my youngest brother, David, had already changed the tag line on my header to "finding joy". I asked him last night around 8 pm to do it over e-mail. Granted, he lives in Utah and that was at 6 pm Utah time, but man, did he pull through for me!

I want to tell you a little bit about "finding joy" (I never know when to use quotation marks or not, so if I did so wrongly- sorry!). Every year I want to pick out a theme and try to live my life by it. I got this idea from a friend of mine. Last year hers was peace. I think mine was peace as well. I'm not sure. I didn't really do much about it. This year that will change. This year my theme is "Finding Joy." I am going to Micheals today or tomorrow and am going to buy a big blank book, label it and put things in it on a weekly basis that I have learned will help us all find joy.

I already have my first submission- being honest. I told my kids we would do one thing and then changed my mind and wanted to do another. They were very upset by this. That and a combination of not sleeping well, coming down off of Christmas and having a lack of routine. I decided to be more honest even in what I say. If I say we are doing it, we are doing it!


via David and Amber's blog

Second, I want to highlight my brother David. He is so awesome! He is married to a wonderful girl Amber and they own a home in Lehi, Utah where they both work at Amber's family business of making water better. On the side, David is a computer programmer- thus the blog designs he can do for me! He can do some work for you as well! Here is his site- www.hulihanapplications.com.

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Dave said…
Thanks Megan, you're awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us