Angels Among Us

My sister sent this to me and it touched my heart!

I had an interesting experience the other day. I was meditating early in the morning. As I was meditating, I had a thought that I should ask, in prayer, who was with me. I did and the answer came "Rose, Robert and Abigail." These are the three babies that I lost from a miscarriage. I didn't see them with my physical eyes, but I felt their presence- sitting on the edge of our guest room bed, as young adults. They were happy, and pure. I felt that they loved me and they are watching over me.

I want you to know that I believe in angels. I have had several experiences with angels when I was younger. I know that God sends us small little signs- a butterfly on your shoulder, a big bright moon, a gorgeous sunset, a fun mazda miata- to show us that He loves us and that we are deeply cared about. He cares about us more than we will ever know in this life. 

I know that angels are nearby and they are waiting to bless us, if we will only open our eyes and hearts and believe and ask. You can ask "who are my guardian angels?" And look at your family history. Notice what names pop out at you. 

Angels are guiding you and helping you all along your way. Especially when you are having a hard time.

Here are a few great blogs about angel experiences and also Kundalini Yoga:

-http://angelsroundaboutyou.blogspot.com/

-http://www.magdalarising.com/

The Movie The Cokeville Miracle 

Peace to you and may your angels guide and protect you!

Comments