Thanks, David!

via Pioneer Woman

Every morning I check my e-mail and blog at the same time. Whatever page loads the fastest, I check first. Today my blog loaded before hotmail and I was happily surprised to see that my youngest brother, David, had already changed the tag line on my header to "finding joy". I asked him last night around 8 pm to do it over e-mail. Granted, he lives in Utah and that was at 6 pm Utah time, but man, did he pull through for me!

I want to tell you a little bit about "finding joy" (I never know when to use quotation marks or not, so if I did so wrongly- sorry!). Every year I want to pick out a theme and try to live my life by it. I got this idea from a friend of mine. Last year hers was peace. I think mine was peace as well. I'm not sure. I didn't really do much about it. This year that will change. This year my theme is "Finding Joy." I am going to Micheals today or tomorrow and am going to buy a big blank book, label it and put things in it on a weekly basis that I have learned will help us all find joy.

I already have my first submission- being honest. I told my kids we would do one thing and then changed my mind and wanted to do another. They were very upset by this. That and a combination of not sleeping well, coming down off of Christmas and having a lack of routine. I decided to be more honest even in what I say. If I say we are doing it, we are doing it!


via David and Amber's blog

Second, I want to highlight my brother David. He is so awesome! He is married to a wonderful girl Amber and they own a home in Lehi, Utah where they both work at Amber's family business of making water better. On the side, David is a computer programmer- thus the blog designs he can do for me! He can do some work for you as well! Here is his site- www.hulihanapplications.com.

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Dave said…
Thanks Megan, you're awesome!