Should I switch to TypePad?

I have a question for everyone. I recently printed out a recipe from a blog that I read: www.thesparrowsnest.typepad.com/the_sparrows_nest/. It looked wonderful, complete with picture of the said recipe (aka popcorn balls, good sized font and lots of fun stuff. I wondered what my blog would look like if I printed it out. I did and it came out bland, boring and with small letters I could barely read. So, I am increasing the font on this blog and hoping it will help my blog look better. I am also considering switching to typepad- her blog service, although it costs $5 a month, where blogspot is free. What do you guys think? I am thinking of printing out my blogs weekly and sending them to my grandparents, since three sets still don't have the internet. C'mon, guys, get with the groove of things! Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Hey Meg! I would go for Typepad--it looks like you can be a little more creative on there. It's all about the looks! Also, I'd love to see a section on all the funny things your kids say--I miss them! We should definitely set up a time to talk. Thursday morning (your Wed. night) is good. I also am up late sometimes, so I'd love it if I could call you and see the babies on your webcam! I love you and love reading your blog. ~Amy
Mrs Abbott said…
Yep, sounds good! I just re-printed my blog with a larger font size and it still came out small! Typepad, here I come! I'll let you all know what my new blog address is- hopefully I can get pinkpanda, instead of pinkpanda2.
Meg
Joanie said…
Megan- you can be the typepad pioneer...I look forward to hearing about your new learnings. You are too cool. How can I be so blessed to have a dtr. like you? Missing you lately. Love, Mom
I also avoided The Time Traveler's Wife for a long time, and I also loved it when I finally did read it. I am partial to books with time travel in them, so that helped, but I also loved the characters, even the irritating ones. And it's a book that makes me feel nostalgic about Chicago, and THAT takes some doing. The Violent Femmes concert helps.