Thankful, Grateful

It’s November! I love November! I love the cooler weather, Thanksgiving, our Thankful tree and being thankful for all that God has given to us.

This last weekend I had a migraine and I lay awake last night not being able to sleep. I decided to count my blessings. After half an hour or so I fell asleep, grateful for what I have been given. It felt like I had exercised a grateful muscle and it felt so good.

A few of these things were:

- My kids- Elizabeth and Ethan and Jonah and Asher and Declan and Rosie. They are all healthy and well!

-Missions- Asher has been serving for 14 months in Ohio. He loves it and I love him!

- Josh. He works so hard for our family and is progressing in his program.

- My Mom. I love talking to her and checking in with her.

- My Sisters. I love how thoughtful and kind each one of them are. They are amazing!

- My Savior. He has done so very much for me and has been in it in the thick of things from the very start. I love Him and am indebted to Him for all that he does for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us