Jonah is home!!!

















On a Saturday afternoon around noon, Jonah flew home from his two year mission to New York City. We were cutting it short and I felt like we were going to miss him off the plane. We waited about 5 min until Josh said “I think I see him!” I was shaky and hadn’t slept for most of the night and we had rushed to make it there in time. I wanted to run away really. Then, I saw a smiling, blonde kid running up to us and gave him a hug! It was so good and unreal to see him! Josh gave him a big hug and Jonah started crying. Everyone gave him a hug and it was so good to see him! He looked skinny and well. We took pictures and then headed home. 
I love the picture of us hanging out on the couch, snacking and looking at his mission pictures. Later they went to Walmart for supplies and our car ignition shaft broke. Glad it didn’t happen at the airport and just look at that sunset that we might have missed if our van had started just fine. We are so glad to have Elder Abbott home! Now to get the other Elder home and the another Elder started once again! We love you, Jonah! So much!

 

Comments