Asher is preparing for a mission!

 




Last Friday evening- April 5th, after waiting 10 days, Asher got a text that said his mission call was ready! He texted me from work and let me know. We were all excited! I asked him when he wanted to open it and he said Sunday night with his friends and ward leaders. I said ok! I scheduled a Zoom call for family that lived out of town and we got ready. I can't believe he waited two whole days to open it! 

Right before, he got nervous and said "I could be going anywhere!" His friend had asked him where he wanted him to go and he replied "Oh, somewhere random!"

He opened his mission call and read "You are called to serve in the Columbum, Ohio Mission." English speaking. Starting Sept. 2, 2024. So excited! Kinda random, so of course, the call was to OHIO! We just laughed about it later- Ohio! Seems so random but perfect for Asher! We are so excited for him to go serve the Lord!

Comments