New Year New Beginnings


I know that I haven’t posted in here for a while.

But, it’s a new year and with it come new beginnings and I’m so grateful for that!

I’ve had some prenatal depression with this pregnancy and I’m hoping that keeping an online journal that is positive and full of gratitude will help me with this depression.

I am 7 months along and hoping that these next two months just fly by! I want to enjoy this pregnancy as well!

I am also very grateful for this baby that is coming to us. I felt that we were to have another baby in October of 2014 so she’s been a long time coming. We can’t wait  to finally meet this little girl and see what her personality is like! And how our family dynamics will change.

So, here’s to a new Year- 2020- and new beginnings! This year holds a lot of potential for our family and we’re excited to see where it takes us! Happy New Year!!

Comments