What are your thoughts?


My Sister-in-Law and her current family of five have been staying with us for three weeks. It’s been very fun to have them over! Her four year old girl plays really well with my four year old boy- most of the time! Their 9 year old boy is energetic and fun and their 15 yr old keeps my teenagers occupied. It’s been great!

She is a life coach (certified through The Life Coach School) and I’ve loved how she has made me reevaluate my thoughts and thinking patterns. I didn’t know I was dealing with certain issues. They have been ingrained in my thinking patterns for so long (thoughts that we don’t make enough money even though my husband is making more than we ever have before), thoughts about myself, etc.

I’m excited to change those thought patterns- this thought train that seems to keep running around the same track in my head- entrenching it more and more into my subconscious.

It will take some work and some humility but I am willing to do it.

What are some thought that you didn’t know you had? Maybe that your husband doesn’t love you that much because he doesn’t remember to take out the trash or doesn’t want to shave his beard.
Or your wife doesn’t notice when you finally do those things she’s asked you too.

Those are just thoughts in your mind, creating feelings. They are not reality and you can change them. I encourage you to do so.


*www.thelifecoachschool.com



Comments

Unknown said…
we must be careful not to assume things. I think too much. which is not a good thing. so I have to work harder on mindfulness. I think I am a worrier and I have to stop this.