California’s CSET test

So, my husband is currently teaching 7th grade math in california on a provisional license. They asked him o really to his current job but if anyone else applied that was certified, they would get the jo. He decided to apply for a teaching credential program at our nearby Cal Poly.

And so, he has completed the application process and only has two cset tests to complete. Looks like we’re back on student loans and state insurance for a short time. All this means no dental insurance nex year and while I was saving a special root canal to be covered next year, I decided to get it done yesterday. It was long and arduous, although my dentist and hygenist were wonderful, and I came home to drop a glass full of fermenting kefir all over the kitchen floor right before diner, and embedded several pieces of glass into my feet- one of which is still there.

Lesson learned- call your PA bother in law and don’t go to bed with a piece of glass stuck in your foot.

Comments