On Young Living's Growth

As some of you know, I joined Young Living Essential Oils last December. It's been a great experience and I've continued to grow and learn. Young Living is growing by leaps and bounds! They can no longer have an international convention in Salt Lake City- they sold out in less than a month and still many members want to attend- me for one! They will start doing regional conventions instead of international ones.


Their new make up line makes up for 5% of the company's global sales.

They are working on making a pressed powder as well as adding spf to their mineral foundations.

Their newest diffuser- Desert Mist- runs for 10 hours and has ten colors with a candlelight flicker option. It will be added to a starter kit soon. I'm excited because starter kits are the best way to buy oils and I haven't gotten the diffuser yet!

They have also found a place to cultivate roses for rose oil which will bring down the cost- yay!!

I'm so excited for all of these new changes! I love Young Living as a company and I love their products.

Comments