Asher turns 10!

Waffles for breakfast!

Racing go karts.

The boys!

Out for lunch and accidently matching! Ethan and Asher.

Asher and cousin Mitchell in front of the 10. Our Hulihan reunion started that day so we had pizza and ice cream and Texas Sheet cake. I haven't been eating much sugar because of my headache so I didn't have any!

My Aunt Janie and sisters Molly and Amy over for the reunion!

Present Time!




I'm so glad someone got Asher Legos! I get him some every year for his birthday and for Christmas and somehow this year, amongst our move and prepping for the family reunion, I completely forgot!

At age 10 Asher loves being funny and making people laugh. He was voted Class Comedian and that made him laugh. He likes camping and scouts and eating. Asher enjoys reading Calvin and Hobbs and other comic books. Happy Birthday, Asher!









Comments

Sarah said…
Your kids are getting so big! I bet people think your 3 boys are triplets, they looks so much a like. I hope you're enjoying your new place.