Sometimes

Sometimes I read a blog post and just tear up, the writing is so beautiful. Thank you, Elise, thank you.

Today is cold and snowy- the first of many here in Utah. I have crashed on the couch in my very well loved eggplant snuggie and am coasting out the afternoon while Declan naps.

He's been sick lately- fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat. Poor little guy. Maybe he got it from nursery. Maybe the kids brought it home. I'm not sure. He sure hates the Tylenol I give hem. He lets it pool in his mouth and then spits it right out. Oh, sweet little one. Here's a picture of him in the first snow fall this Fall. I was trying to get him to look at me instead of the snow and he was not having it! 


In other news, I am on a new medicine instead of lithium. It's called Latuda. What kind of name is that? It's just a weird funky name. It's a new drug and it's safer to use during any possible future baby in utero events. My afternoon blues have completely disappeared but I can't tell if I'm just on a happy swing of my mood swing pendulum or if it's the Latuda (seriously- who thought of that?). 

I'm waiting it out. On the couch. In my grape snuggie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us