On Kundalini Yoga

I've tried to write a post on Kundalini Yoga several times now. It's hard to say when I started doing it. A year ago, while I had already gotten my headache, I found out about it through a friend of a friend on Facebook and through blogs. 

I did a 41 day meditation workshop. There was a 6 week online course but I only really listened to a few. I really liked it but once I finished with the 41 days, I felt like I was done. 

Over the past year, I would meditate some and do a little yoga but not a lot. About a month ago, I noticed that my friend was hosting a Kundalini Yoga workshop near where I live. It cost more money than possible, but I asked her if there was anyway I could attend for a smaller amount. She said that I could come for free and I brought snacks in exchange.

The conference was magical and wonderful. I felt welcome and at home with these LDS Yogis (most of them). I learned about Sudhana- a daily routine of yoga, meditation, prayer and scripture study and ever since then, I have been doing it. 

It's been wonderful! I feel like I have more energy, more hope, more peace, more abundance, more love and more joy.

If you want to learn more about Kundalini Yoga, you can go to these sites-

www.progressiveprophetess.blogspot.com
www.Magdalarising.blogspot.com
www.3ho.org

Sat Nam!

Basant Kaur (Meaning Springtime- renewal, fresh and new-my yogi/spiritual name)

Comments

Joanie said…
OKAY! Thanks for the links... I have been to 3 chair yoga classes in my life and loved the breathing techniques...the whole philosophy. Maybe you could even become a teacher of yoga, Megan...you seem to be a natural.