Ice Skating!



We got a Groupon for cheap ice skating in Phoenix and I took the kids on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I've noticed that often with Groupons the places are small and kind hole-in-the-wall places looking to drum up business. This was no exception. I'm usually okay with it- except for the time we took Sadie the dog to a small place for grooming and they nicked her and she had a sore under her collar for a few months.


Asher loved it the most and did NOT want to stop! I told him we could come back for a date.


Ethan and Jonah were mostly cold and wanted to go home after a short time! I spent a lot of time tying and untying skates. Elizabeth liked it! There were some ice skaters doing some fancy moves and they were really impressed by that! Also, there was a casual hockey came going on on the other side of the rink, so it was a little noisy. A fun family outing though!

**My sister Amy, had her sweet baby boy- Arthur Conan Ellis- on Sunday, Feb 2nd. Such a cutie! Welcome to the family, ACE!

Comments