Kelsy and Cliff's Wedding!


Kelsy and Cliff DeSpain 

This wedding happened after Christmas- on December 28th, 2013. Since I still trying to recover from all that is Christmas and our trip to California so some of the pictures I am going to post are done by Larissa (thanks, Lariss!).

 Kelsy- my youngest sister- and Cliff had a beautiful wedding! Beautiful weather, a beautiful Temple, a beautiful, happy Bride and her handsome Groom and a wonderful wedding party! Kelsy and Cliff got married in the Newport Beach Temple last Saturday (almost a week ago- how time flies!). The Temple sealer gave such great instruction on the Ordinances of the Gospel and Temple Marriage. I really learned a lot of new things while there. All of my brothers and sisters and Mom and Dad were able to be in the small Temple sealing room together as witnesses to the marriage. It was lovely and touching- so sweet! A day to remember! 

The stomach flu had been taking turns hitting various members of our family all throughout Christmas Eve, Christmas and after. Why does that always seem to happen during the Holidays?  Fox, my brother-in-law, kindly stayed home to take care of sick kids so Amy could attend the event. Luckily, everyone else was able to be there!

After the ceremony, we took pictures and I stole a quick nap at Grandma's while everyone chatted and had snacks. In the evening, we had a lovely dinner/reception at a local restaurant nearby and then sent Kelsy and Cliff on their way. Congrats, guys!!!











Some of my favorite people!- Aunt Sheelah and Elizabeth,

 Amy and Christine,

 Molly and Amy,

 Elizabeth and Amber,

Ethan

 Jonah!

The Newport Beach Temple

 I love her dress- so gorgeous!


 Elizabeth holding the Bride's Bouquet!

 Our Handsome Crew!
 All of us girls- sisters and sisters in law!

 Us at the Reception



The boys at the Reception (that look on my face!) That's all folks!


Comments