First Day of School!! 2013


Asher, Jonah, Ethan and Elizabeth

The Kids are off to School! Yay!! It's always a bittersweet experience. Sad to see them go and grow up so fast. Glad that they are growing and learning and I can have some time to myself. Here are the pics from this morning! It went pretty smoothly, except Asher wanted a black pencil box instead of the clear one I had gotten him and Ethan seemed to need a desk organizer right away!

Elizabeth has Mrs. Hall, who was her top pick, Ethan has a new teacher, Jonah has Mrs. Bretzke- who we love from last year and Asher has Mrs. Rissi (who had to get a sub half day today and tomorrow to attend her Gma's funeral).

I asked each one of them what they were excited about going back to school.


Elizabeth: "The Talent Show"



Ethan: "The Fields Trips! Do we go on one this month?"


 Jonah: "I don't know!"



 Asher: "I don't know"

They are excited to get a start on the new year! Yay for new memories, new friends, learning new things and good times!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us