My Sister Larissa



 Larissa and her two kiddos

Christine (sis-in-law), Larissa and Amy (sis)- pics stolen from Larissa's blog.

I am so lucky to have 4 beautiful, talented and wonderful sisters! One of these is my next younger sister, Larissa. She is 18 months younger than Molly and I and it always seemed like we were a threesome. My Grandma Betty would buy us matching identical dresses, so we were no longer a set of twins, but triplets being so close in age. Once, the school asked if Larissa wanted to skip a grade (she is super smart!) and be in the same grade as Molly and I. I was quite against this, since I already had to share my grade with someone, but it amazed me how ready she was to skip that grade.

Larissa lives in Central California with her hubby and two sweet kids. She not only stays home with them, but also writes grants, is involved in the Republican Party, serves in the Relief Society and helps with Emergency Preparedness in the Church. She is very active in her Mom's group and has been with the same group for 5-6 years. She eats really healthy, is super fit and is always making yummy, healthy, nutritious food.

She is an amazing sister and I love having her positive influence in my life. Oh, and she always remembers everyone's birthday and sends sweet little gifts. Larissa, you amaze me! Love you!

Comments

Amy said…
You forgot a few things! She is a Scentsy consultant, co-girl scout troop leader, Spinning and abs instructor, PR rep for a healthy foods company, and also participates in Bunco, a freezer meal group, a few Moms groups, helps with the city story time hour, is on the school's booster club, just finished P90X2...the list goes on! She is insane in a good way! Love her...and you...and the others!
Aww Meg (and Amy) - thank you so much for your sweet words! You made my day! And week! I TOO am so lucky to have such awesome sisters and I wish we could all live closer to share more of each other's lives with each other...but I cherish all the time I get with my family!