Me and Presidente


My Mission President- President Pelton- and his wife and daughter were in the area the other day. A few of us old missionaries got together with their family to watch a Spring Training Baseball game (pitched by one of our own) and have some good barbeque for dinner (thanks, Elder West!). We weren't able to go to the Baseball game, but we made it to the dinner. Hermana Pelton wasn't feeling well and wasn't there, but President and his daughter were (she's going on a mission soon herself) and it was so great to catch up with them and tell old Missions stories. I learned new things about Presidente that I hadn't known before. What a great experience! I loved, loved my mission and will always have fond memories of the land (Spain), the people (native and missionaries) and the chance I had to serve.

Comments