California Vacation 2012

Hulihan Reunion 2012- Here are some of the boys getting ready for some mini-Olympics.

Thanks to a $10 card reader from Amazon, I have downloaded our pics from our latest vacation (plus everything else!). Hooray! For the past almost 2 weeks, we went on a whirlwind tour of family, friends, beaches, food and fun!

We stayed at 5 different homes, went to 2 different beaches, (the kids)stayed in 2 different tents, Josh flew to Chicago and back for an ABA conference and topped it off with a family reunion where ALL of my siblings and kids were there. (Those pics to follow!)

We had a wonderful, relaxing time and besides a 24 hour bout of the stomach flu for Mom and a small coolant overflow, we had no injuries, no kids getting lost and no E.R. visits! Phew!

Now, we have 2 days to rest, unpack, do laundry, grocery shop and send the kids back to school. Time sure does fly by when you're having fun in California!


Molly and Sheelah talking under the tree.

Shayla doing the Shot Put with Anna

Anna- the oldest cousin!


Talking and hanging out at Grandma Betty's.


Me and Aunt Rachel (my Mom's youngest sister).

We did a mini Olympics with all the kids and they got a gold medal at the very end. So fun! My sister Larissa planned it all (she's super talented at planning things) and the kids had a BLAST!


Beautiful Coco (Cosette) and my Mom/Grandma.


After the Reunion at Grandma Betty's, we spent some more time together at my Parent's House. Here are Jonah, Ethan and Cash on the hammock! At one time there were 5 kids in this hammock! Pretty amazing! I hadn't been home for a few years (we usually met at my Grandma's house) and it was so nice to be back for a little bit. I also hadn't gone back since I am also allergic to the two cats there but I took a Claritin each day and I had NO symptoms whatsoever. Amazing!


Kids running to Hook Park- the park I grew up going to! The play structure is newer and modern, but the kids had the same fun we always did!

Ethan!

I have more to blog still! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
I love how you captured Cosette on the swing...and the 3 boys in the hammock...and all the kids on the back steps in Glendora! I need to figure out how to get copies of these for my album. You are a great photographer, Meg!