Online again!

This is what you see after you walk beyond the first room. I like the space! I have more pictures but my camera is acting up and I don't have a lot of time!

Align Center
This is what you see when you walk right out of the back door. To the right is the pool, which is green since the home was left vacant for 2 weeks- but we're working on that!

It feels so nice to type on a full keyboard and not on the little one on my phone! Of course, that is a first world problem, just like when your thumbs get sore from texting!

We are in our new home and are happy to be over the hump of all the hard work of moving! Now, we just have to unpack everything but we can do it on our own time table! We moved everything an exactly 4 minute drive (I've done it many times now) south east on Saturday morning with the help of our Church Friends.

We ran into a few bumps in the road (the 26 ft. truck was too small for all our stuff.), we couldn't find the place to turn on the water (so we made trips back to our old house for showers, etc.), there was a live cat inside our home when we walked in (we think it got in when we walked through on Friday).

All through these bumps, I kept reminding myself "Think of the things that are going RIGHT." And there are A LOT. I liked something that I read today: "Sometimes when it rains it pours GREAT big drops of AWESOME." (The R House).

That's how it is for us at our S.P. home. It's pouring Awesomeness! And I'm getting drenched!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Meg, SO glad the moving went well! Home sweet home. It'll go well. Good luck with all the unpacking and such.