Latest Update



Well, I guess since I mentioned in my last post that I love it when it pours down trials, more trials have hit and I've been humbled.

No longer am I prideful and rejoicing in that fact that this move has been hard. I am holding on and doing my best to rejoice in the small, tender mercies of the Lord.

The Tender Mercies:

-Even though we lost access to water last night because of a broken pipe caused by a repair man, we were able to get it back quickly this afternoon.

-I finished the laundry right before we lost our water.

-We were able to go swimming in our pool this afternoon (Heavenly!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pool at home idea!) and the water came back on right in time for me and the kiddos to have a hot showers!

-Yesterday it rained and while we were figuring out what to do with the broken pipe, a double rainbow appeared. Amazing!

-I have a stye (a red bump) in my eye from lack of sleep but was able to sleep in and it is getting better.

-Even though it was something I didn't want to do, I scrubbed and washed down the walls of our old place and at the same time got a good, much needed 2 hours of quiet time to myself. That home is cleaner than our own right now!

-My sweet Uncle came by and looked at our pool, gave us a big bucket full of Chlorine and taught us how to check the levels, having had to drive through a big sand storm to get to us.

God is Good. He is there for us. Even when life hits us again and again and again, He displays His Merciful Hand in our lives for He is ever Present and ever Mindful of us. God is Good!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
A good reminder, thanks. Your new house looks and sounds amazing.