Hello.

Josh may not like that I have posted his picture, but I love this guy!!

I feel badly that I have not been blogging much lately.

It's not like blogging is a kind of competition, or anything (really!), but I LIKE blogging. I really like blogging.

And problems with my camera+ moving+ an older home with lots of issues= me not blogging much. And other various ventures (all good btw!) mean that I won't be blogging much until two more weeks.

I know that once school starts, and the house is quiet once again (I am now super excited!), I can blog again.

AND SO...

Since I won't be blogging for a little while I will end with:

"Happy 11th Anniversary, Babe!" (on August 4th)

I'm be back soon. I promise!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

-So sad the situation in Colorado. Today at the Summer Movies an attendant came by and checked both exits. Will movie going ever be the same again?

- I was at an event when someone mentioned that maybe James Hudson is Bipolar. For a moment I resented that comment. I realize that most people just go off what they have heard, not from what they researched. This man definitely has something a lot more serious. And I wish that he gotten the help that is out there for him to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us