Hello.

Josh may not like that I have posted his picture, but I love this guy!!

I feel badly that I have not been blogging much lately.

It's not like blogging is a kind of competition, or anything (really!), but I LIKE blogging. I really like blogging.

And problems with my camera+ moving+ an older home with lots of issues= me not blogging much. And other various ventures (all good btw!) mean that I won't be blogging much until two more weeks.

I know that once school starts, and the house is quiet once again (I am now super excited!), I can blog again.

AND SO...

Since I won't be blogging for a little while I will end with:

"Happy 11th Anniversary, Babe!" (on August 4th)

I'm be back soon. I promise!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

-So sad the situation in Colorado. Today at the Summer Movies an attendant came by and checked both exits. Will movie going ever be the same again?

- I was at an event when someone mentioned that maybe James Hudson is Bipolar. For a moment I resented that comment. I realize that most people just go off what they have heard, not from what they researched. This man definitely has something a lot more serious. And I wish that he gotten the help that is out there for him to have.

Comments