Asher's 6th Birthday!

Asher on his birthday. He requested a cake in the form of a pirate ship but that fell apart, so I transformed the crumbs into a dirt and worm cake- he loved it!

My baby is now 6!!! He is sporting fake tattoos from his Great Aunt Rachel.

The cake again. I loved the combination of sour gummy worms and sweet chocolate- yum!

Each of the siblings got Asher a present this year. Ethan bought him some "Space Silly Putty" that is a cool iridescent purple. The other kids wrapped up their own money and used toys and gave it to him. Actually, Asher's favorite present he told me later was the mini Book of Mormon Elizabeth gave him. So sweet!

Hex Bugs! The older kids had more fun playing with these than Asher did!

Another cake shot! Happy Birthday, Asher, we love you! I am partly sad that you are growing up and getting older and partly thrilled about the new experiences you will have! Love you Asher!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott. Here's a shot of the kids going crazy licking off the candles. Do your kids do that too?


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cutie! And yes, them kids do grow up so fast indeed. Sometimes you just wish time could slow down a bit so you can enjoy them more.
kids birthday party places in nyc