I love!


Jonah's Rooster


Jonah's owl

Well, the sun is super hot here and we're just trying to survive! The boys are getting baptized this Saturday at 9 am (*time change) at the Stake Center. My Parents and sister Amy are coming into town and we are super excited! We are even getting the carpets cleaned for the event! I know- wow, huh? My sister Amy is bringing her 4 month old Quincy who we haven't met yet and I'm excited to hold and love on him! And her five yr old too! We also have 2 other nieces/nephews we haven't met yet either- Chloe and Brian! We'll have to change that soon!

Recap of what we've done this week-

*Went to see Happy Feet 2. Fun movie- loved the sound track!

*Went to IKEA and bought a new crib since the State of Arizona won't approve cribs whose sides drop down- which ours does. Planning so far to take mostly newborns.

*Went to see a reptile show at the Gilbert Library. Saw a collared lizard, 3 big scorpions, a Kingsnake, a flat kind of turtle and a huge bearded dragon (took fuzzy pictures w/ no flash)

*Went swimming at Skyline High school, got free dna packets to use in case our kids go missing!

*Made a craft from Family Fun magazine out of pool noodles and tie dye duct tape.

Here are a few links to websites I've loved lately:

-rustyzipper.com Fun, vintage clothing and accessories. Barbara would love this one- I found out she knows already knows it! I'm kinda behind!

-cheeseslave.com Fun foodie blog that highlights fermenting and does good spotlights on people's kitchen! My Mom and Larissa would love this one!

-mymixofsix.blogspot.com Love! Fun Mommy blog that I found through her fun summer ideas on pinterest!

Happy first week of June! Happy Birthday to my Dad this week! We love you!

Happy Birthday, Amy! Can't wait to see you!!! Love you!!!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Jonah has such artistic talent!!