Boys Baptism!


Ethan and Jonah and us!

Dad and Jonah!

Dad and the boys!

The whole family!

My Parents, Amy, Cash and Quincy and us!

Grandparents and us!

Ethan and Jonah were baptized on a warm morning last Saturday- June 9th. My Parents and my sister Amy (with 2 of her kids) came into town for the event. It went really, really well! We had the boys pick numbers to see who went first and Jonah got to go first. He seemed a little hesitant about this, but was excited to get baptized! Afterwards we listened to piano music and then they were confirmed. My Mom gave a wonderful talk on being a chosen people and the Bishop surprised me by asking me to bear my testimony. On the drive home, I asked the boys how they felt after being baptized. Jonah said it was like having a hot pad on you and Ethan said it was like getting into the car on a hot day. We talked about how it feels when we feel the Spirit and it was a wonderful ending to a great event!

Later that day we out to eat to celebrate. Of course, the boys chose McDonalds. What can you do? It was a great weekend and my Parents and Amy left this morning. I loved spending time with them and especially with Amy and Cash and her new baby Quincy. We still love babies around here and will love on them whenever we get a chance! Amy and I also went to get an hour massage on Monday and that was just Heavenly!

What a GREAT weekend!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- On a side note, with all of the guests visiting, our snake Sadie escaped from her cage on Saturday. We looked all over but couldn't find her. I had a rough night sleeping that night and we hope that she will show up soon!

Comments

Missa said…
What beautiful pictures! Congratulations to Ethan and Jonah on getting baptized. And cute dress, Megan.:)
Sarah said…
How wonderful! Congratulations Ethan and Jonah! Great pictures!
Sarah said…
I also have to agree, I love your dress and your hair!