Just a second

Good Morning! I quickly wanted to post a few "I love it" links on my blog this morning. How was your weekend? Mine was great. Busy, but great! We watched all 4 sessions of Conference (each 2 hrs long). I had written down 3 questions and 2 had specific talks dedicated to them and the 3rd was answered very clearly. Now that I have the answers, I have to go to work! The kids did pretty well, thanks to a trip to the library between Saturday for books to read and crafts to make crafts out of (you should see Ethan's snake!).

Sunday night the kids all drew pictures of what our family would look like with another foster/adopted child to turn in today. They turned out really well. We celebrated April Fools by freezing their Orange Juice. It didn't work, but the kids loved it! Ok. Here some links-

5 Minute Family History Tutorial

Quote of the Day- Brainy Quote. I love, love, love this!

One little minute blog
- cute crafty ideas!

Happy Monday! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments