What makes me Happy


Asher enjoying a cone last year at DQ

Considering this blog is entitled Happiness, I should post some things that make me happy. This is from a list I wrote in 2005. It still holds true and I've added some more since then.

1. Spending time with Josh
2. Fun family Activities
3. Alone time
4. Shopping
5. Eating Chocolate
6. Praying
7. Reading the Scriptures
8. Going to Church
9. Using a new shampoo
10. Getting e-mail
11. Getting letters
12. Getting phone calls
13. Drinking hot chocolate
14. Talking on the phone with family
15. Seeing a new baby
16. Holding a new baby
17. Being pregnant with a new baby
18. Having a new baby
19. Watching the boys
20. Playing with Elizabeth

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

-Those new baby ones reminded me of how much I love babies! At Ward Conference last Sunday the Stake President told us we were the 2nd ward with the most babies- 44 babies! The other had 47. Wow! I knew I saw a lot but I didn't know it was that many! At a Relief Society dinner last night, at our table there were 3 pregnant ladies and a newborn. I get my fix by rubbing their sweet little heads whenever I can!

-pps- Did you know that NieNie is about to have her baby? So excited! Her book is coming out next Tuesday and while I pre-ordered it already, it is available on Kindle now! Her story is also in this week's People magazine. I loved it!

Comments