My Sun Devils

Josh and Ethan before a ASU basketball game

It's a beautiful Monday. The kids are up and sad that they can't spend the whole morning watching H2O and have to come with me to the Wal-Marts to get our van's light fixed.

--funny story on that- I went to Wal-Mart and asked them to fix my headlight. They said it was working fine but they could refurbish it for me. I said that would be fine. 45 minutes and $20 later, while I was checking out they said "Oh, your right running day light is out." Aaaahh!! That's what I needed to get fixed I told them. They told me to come back and they would fix it for free. I guess you have to use the right words "running day light" instead of "headlight" when you want something done.

The same thing happens with my hair. I can't explain what I want, so now I just print off a picture and take it in and say "I want this". That usually gets the job done.

Oh, and if you hadn't read my last blog post- I am definitely leaning towards enrolling the kids in Challenger Basic. Happy Official Start of Spring Break, everyone!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- now we just need to get our kids some sundevil gear! Maybe at the Walmarts! :)

Comments

Missa said…
I'm sorry I didn't comment before, but I think that the charter school is a great option for your kids. Obviously, you wouldn't enroll them with out praying about it, but I think the smaller class sizes and the quality of the students who will be there are both pluses for your kids. Good luck with your decision.