Josh's Model Boat

Pictures and model by Josh




When we visited Josh's Parents for Christmas last year, Josh noticed a small box containing a model boat kit, neglected and collecting dust in the laundry room. He asked his Dad whose it was and found out that it used to be Ben's and he had done some work on it but left it and Braden, our nephew, had expressed interest in it. In talking to Braden, he found that he could have it if he wanted it and he did!

He took it home, and found a new hobby! And now I know what to get him for his birthday/Christmas if I am ever in need of an idea- that man is hard to shop for! Wohoo!
I am really impressed with how it turned out and I think he is too. Good job, Babe!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- ASU Law School was just ranked #26 out of all the law schools! It was #40 last year. A 16 point jump- way to go, ASU!!!

Comments