V-day

Valentines Day started at 4 am yesterday for me with a bloody nose from Ethan. I was awake then, wide awake and went on line for a little while (probably not the best choice). At 5 am I heard strange sounds and went to investigate. It was Asher, throwing up in the bathroom. Poor kid. I began to feel sick too! We cleaned up and I sent him back to bed, only to hear it happening again a few moments later. No school for us, again.

Josh took pity on my poor state and gave me my heart shaped box of Sees Candy before he left for work. A pretty dangerous and brave move, I thought. Luckily, I was feeling sick and could barely even eat dry toast.

Not the best Valentines Day in the world, but definitely not the worst! I loved getting to spend more time with Asher. He makes me crack up! He loves choosing his own show, learning to read sight words, holding Sadie the snake (all by himself!) and choosing what to have for lunch (ramen!). That little kid melts my heart. They all do!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- pics to come. I guess this is how I roll- write, then pictures.

Comments