Holiday Pictures


Sweet Josh bought me this heart shaped box of Sees Chocolates! Doesn't it look divine?


Asher- sick and eating toast and watching tv. I really let thing slide when someone's sick.


Ethan and his mustache (no idea why he got one at school)


Jonah


Elizabeth ( I think that is her after school snack)

I took a few shots of the Valentines the kids got. I had to include his one!


On this one, you popped the balloon and out came candy! The kids get more candy than Valentines!


I have no words.

The kids passed out bags of popcorn with "You make my heart go POP!" written on them.Doing Valentines for 4 kids is a lot of work!

We're feeling all the way recovered over here. After 3 days of illness, it was so nice to get back into the routine of things, and into that box of Sees Chocolate!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Hilary said…
megan, i've seen a noticeable improvement in your pictures. good job!!
Joanie said…
Yes...your pictures are awesome...
And what creative and fun Valentines...