Beautiful Heartbreak

When I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder almost 3 years ago, I didn't know what to do or what to expect. What would my future be like? Would I be able to realize all of my dreams, my hopes, my aspirations?

Now, almost 3 years later, here I am. I am healthy and I am happy.

It has been tough. Really tough. But if I could go back and change things I wouldn't. I wouldn't do it for the world.

Hilary Weeks has come out with a new song- Beautiful Heartbreak. It has touched my heart and I hope it will touch yours as well.

We all have a sign we could wear. You never know what someone is struggling with.

How am I doing- you ask? I am doing okay. Mostly, I am grateful for the Tender Mercies that Heavenly Father sends. A sweet woman at Church today, coming up and giving me a squeeze and chatting about losing a baby for a while. Finding the Perfect Dog and bringing her home (more on that later!) after putting an ad on Craigslist 3 weeks ago. Seeing the sun burst from the clouds on a ride home from the gym. When I focus on finding Him, He is there.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love that song - I have it on my list of fav songs for 2011! Glad you are pulling through and who you are! You are doing great for the challenges you have been through!