Pinterest Love

Blogs are like books- you can never get enough of them. They are always there- tempting you with their treasures, tantalizing you with their home decorating/crafting/baking ideas. And Pinterest? It is the new library at my fingertips. Within a minute I can be directed to two or three new crafty blogs. ones I've never heard of . I step into a new world, bookmark it so i can find it again and fall in love. I've only re-pinned blogs- I just downloaded my pin it bar the other day. No longer do I have to bookmark sites to find them and fall in love over and over. Now i can just pin them. And they are organized too! Now, i wish my brain worked just as smoothly!

here are 3 new sites I found and love, just like i love jane austen and John Grisham:

(Never Home) Maker I made these frozen banana bites last night- delicious!

Design {etc}

Kitchen Krafts



Enjoy!

Megan


Comments

Anonymous said…
Blog links! What a friendly post :)