10 Things...

You may or may not know about me.

1. I love Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. LOVE them. Could eat them every day.

2. I really like to be organized. I'm not really good at it, but when I try and work on it makes me really happy.

3. I really like planning. I like to plan my day, my week, my month, my year, the next five years, the next twenty, etc. Sometimes things don't go as planned, but oh, well!

4. I LOVE listening to General Conference. I almost always try to watch all of the sessions when they come on. Sometimes I fall asleep, but hey- I'm there!

5. I am starting to love Arizona. The Desert smell after the rain, the clear blue skies that change into cloudy ones from day to day, our amazing Church book club that has been meeting for years!

6. I often think about babies and when can I have another one.

7. I wouldn't mind having twins again (huh?)

8. I love new and trendy graphic designs.

9. I have extremely vivid dreams and often have 3 or 4 a night.

10. Cancer runs in my family (my Paternal Grandma had Uterine Cancer, my Maternal Aunt passed away from Pancreatic Cancer and my Dad has had Chronic Lymphonic Leukemia).

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Did not know about the Ham and cheese sandwiches - but did know about everything else. What book is your church book club reading now? Miss ya!
Joanie said…
I think you are lucky to have so many vivid dreams every night...I have maybe one vivid dream a month if I'm lucky. Have you ever thought of keeping a journal of just your dreams???