What We've Been Up To...


Getting Treats!
(left on our pillows by a Mom who had been a little grumpier than usual and was making up for it!)



Holding Indoor Yard Sales (the older boys were selling all of their toys to Asher for 10 cents a piece. Too bad Asher only had about 40 cents and came to me begging for more money!)



Takin' Naps with the Wii Remote and a Snuggie


Finding Old Bath Crayons and Leaving Surprises for Mom and Dad



Checking Out Bird's Nest Built In Our Backyard


Getting Balloon Animals at IKEA! So Fun!






We're having fun! When I'm not being stung by a wasp or getting caught in the thunderstorms lately! The boys t-ball has been canceled the past three times. Such rain!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Barbara said…
What fun! eeing the baloon animals reminded me about this guy who comes to teh starbucks near my work almost every day. He sits inside and just makes baloon animals. He's deaf and has a sign that read "I'm not rude, I'm just deaf." He always makes people smile, it's really sweet.
Joanie said…
I love all these pictures! Thanks so much! It makes me fell less lonely for all of you cuz I am way out here on the opposite side of the country.
I like the balloon spider the best!
Thanks for capturing such sweet moments. Great camera work! Love, Mom