Happy Easter!


Sunday, right after Church, we piled into the car and drove down to the temple for a picnic lunch and a walk around the grounds. Josh and I had just gone the night before and it was so lovely and warm we wanted to share it with the kids. At 1 pm it was downright hot and a little muggy, but we still had fun. It was a lovely Easter! Christ has risen!

Ethan, Asher, Elizabeth and Jonah on Easter Sunday.



Elizabeth

Elizabeth and I.


Moroni


Dogwood picture taken by Josh. He's been reading my book on exposure and trying things out! I can learn a lot from him! We love these dogwoods that surround the temple. There is even one outside our guest bedroom I never knew was a dogwood. So pretty!


on a gazebo near the temple



Elizabeth, relaxing in the shade. You'll have to forgive my beginning photography skills. The first shot is over exposed and the second is under exposed. Sheesh. This photography thing is a lot harder than I thought. I have turned my camera to manual or the Av setting and have run with it. I was hoping that I could just stick with my favorite aperature- 5.6, and choose a favorite ISO and shutter speed and keep it the same all the time. Not so. Also, shooting with kids is dang hard since they run around a lot and will not hold still! Especially my 4 and 6 yr old boys! I may become a still life photographer until I learn how to bribe them into holding still for me! Still excited to learn more every day!

Hope your Easter was just as gorgeous!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a neat way to spend Easter! The photos are looking good, getting better! (:
Deanna said…
Wow, Your Family is truly Beautiful!