This weekend


Ethan, Elizabeth, Asher, Jonah, A from t-ball

This weekend sure was a busy one- and cold too!- Friday Night was Movie Night at our School- Mega Mind- and the last one our PTA will be doing! Yay! I have had fun being on the PTA board this year, but will not be returning next year. There may not even be a PTA at our school next year as of now, but I wouldn't be able to add it to my plate next year! Sometimes ya just gotta say no! The kids had fun and got to bed late.

Saturday was filled with a temple trip for me and Josh, t-ball practice for the boys, ice cream at Brusters in our pj's, dinner with the missionaries and we crashed into bed!

Sunday was your typical Church at 9 am, with baths thrown in right before and a lovely teacher development class. Josh works with the Sunday School so I tagged along and loved the class! I really love learning and love even more learning about learning. Next, we took turns taking naps and had friends over for mint brownies and some good ole wrestling for the kids. Our home teacher loves to wrestle and has taken home teaching to a new level.

Also, I have finally bit the bullet and have joined the camera-clad team of DSL camera owners! I have been wanting one for a long time and just felt that now is a good time. One of my friends is selling me her used Canon xti along with two lenses for a great deal. I will be using my piano teaching money on it and am just so excited! So, look for new and improved pics on blog land!

Hope all is well,

Megan

ps- I just wanted to add a little note. Our youngest is now four and a half. We've tried for a while now to have another baby but haven't been able to because of health issues. I love babies and since the earthquake in Japan, I've thought a lot about the little ones who have been left without someone to take care of them. It's made me think a lot about adoption. Adoption is truly an amazing thing. Amazing. Just wanted to share that thought. Out here. In blog land.

Comments