St. Jude



Top Ten Reasons to donate to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital

1. It helps those with Cancer, which is totally awesome, especially since my Dad has cancer and my Grandma has had cancer.

2. It helps children- how could that be any better?

3. You will be doing a good deed and that will help you feel good!

4. What you give always comes back to you, in a way.

5. You would be supporting me.

6. You would be supporting one/all of my kids, who are awesome btw.

7. You will get a thank you card in the mail, plus a hand drawn picture as well.

8. Just because.

9. You will be helping our school.

10. Elizabeth, Ethan and Jonah would love a trip to Six Flags (if they raise $35 each)

Go donate today! Www.mathathon.org and click on donate to math-a-thon and sponsor one of my cuties today!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oops did I miss the boat here? Sorry I tried this weekend and did not know the name of your kids school to sponsor one of them -I just missed this so let me know if I am too late or how to donate!