Spring is Coming...

...as evidenced by sidewalk chalk creatures creeping out from nowhere. Meet "Tiny"- the littlest Robot in town.



Meet Igor, the monster created by Asher, complete with a bomb and three(!) fingers. We watched Astro Boy recently and since then the kids have been making all sorts of robots and monsters.



And flowers and ice cream cones- done by Elizabeth and her 3 dimensional art skills- are popping up in various, magical, colorful Play-Doh colors.

Today we had a picnic of ritz crackers, cheese and juice boxes- all prepared by my kids- on a blanket in the back yard. Yep, spring is definitely coming! Although the news said it may snow on Saturday the 26th. That's March for you! In like a lamb, out like a lion. Or is it the other way around?

We were out a hike the other day and Elizabeth said "Mom, I know what I want for my birthday (6 months from now!)- a sketch pad that I can carry in my pocket and when I see something I can just take it out and draw it." Wow. My kids must have gotten the art gene from somewhere. They don't get it from me!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments