Happy St. Patty's Day!

St.Patrick's Day brought us:


Picture taking with my four little leprechauns. Asher, Ethan, Elizabeth and Jonah (They used to be teeny-tiny, now they are all getting so big! Asher will be in Kindergarten next year- aaaahhh!)



A crazy picture!

***Picture too blurry to post***

A green shamrock shake for Asher (and a little for me!)


A free oatmeal from McDonalds. It was gone in about 2 seconds flat- delish with cranberries, apples, brown sugar and raisins. Loved that it was free.


Irish Soda Bread. A tradition in our family since we are part Irish- anyone know how much? (My maiden name is Hulihan. Um, yeah. Pretty Irish for you!) Last year I made it and it turned out like a rock. This year I treated it like biscuits, only mixing it with one hand and it came out dreamy! Right out of the oven with melted butter- mmm.


A late night run to the store to replace these. Why did I get the same ones? I had to shop without him and knew that he would wear those ones.

Hope you had a good one, Everyone! We love you!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Great photo! That is the nice thing with the kids getting older that they will all look and smile for pictures! That Irish Soda Bread looks so yummy!!! I made some too but did the wheat one and not as yummy as original!