blah

Since I am feeling sick, I leave you with someone who can make you laugh, since I can't be that one today:

Tiffany/Megan/Amber/Nicole blogs at seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

And in case you are not in the mood to laugh, but are in the mood to still be cheered on in, Kelle Hampton blogs at kellehampton.com

She has 11,000 followers. Can you believe it??? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She is a mother of 4, including a child with Down Syndrome who lives in Florida whose blog posts have appeared in Parents Magazine (that's how she got so many followers- I believe!) And each and every blog post she writes inspires, uplifts and teaches. Plus, you can listen to her awesome play list while you read. I love it!

Enjoy, Megan

Comments

Mrs Abbott said…
I scheduled this post for tomorrow, but it turned up today! Oh, well! We'll count this for tomorrow's blog post, ok?