Who am I?


via Pioneer Woman

via Jason/Ellen

Good morning!

Who am I? I am one who:

-loves kids.

- I want to start slowing down and make crafty things for my home and my kids.

- I want to be pregnant and rejoice in it's beauty day by day.

- I want to write poetry, teach piano and drink hot chocolate with pink marshmallows.
Pink chocolate covered marshmallows.

- I want to follow artsy blogs and soak in their ingenuity.

- I want to blogs myself- happy blog posts, colorful blog post, true to life blog posts.

- loves the beach. I want to visit Hawaii, Florida, the Caribbean, the Bahamas.

- I want to bake sugary heart sugar cookies, dust them with sprinkles and give them away.

- I want volunteer in the classroom and help out in any way I can.

- I want to slow down more often, not just when I am sick.

- I want to watch romantic movies and cry whenever I feel like it.

- I want to eat chocolate treats *Forrero Rocher* --since Sees is not to be found-- in bed with a good page turner.

- I want to swim in the ocean with dolphins.

- I want to run and not be tired, walk and not faint.

- I want to lead a healthy normal life, full of dreams and goals yet to be reached.

- I want to be happy and share my joy with others.

- I want to cruise the roads in a shiny, red mazda miata.

- I want to drink the marrow out of the bones of life.

- I want to have no regrets.

- I want to love and serve others.

- I want to spread JOY all around me.

Lots of wants, huh? Just the musings of Me. Today.


This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Melissa said…
I love this megan! I'm with you on that list.
Joanie said…
Your blogposts always make my day, honey! Love, Your Mama!