I'm addicted!

Every day I think today's the day. The day I will not blog. But I can't. I'm addicted. I'll do everything I can. But it starts off slow- I'll just post a picture and then it snowballs from there. I'll even avoid my blog but then I start reading my favorite bloggers and I get happy and want to write.

And BOOM, before I know it I have blogged again. Some people, when they are happy, they eat. Me? I write. Because I'm an INFJ like that.

And I just wanted to share a I LOVE with you today- Natalie Holbrook @ Nat the Fat Rat. She has made me laugh several times this past two days. Plus, her husband looks like Josh. Pretty cool, huh?

Love it! Blogging and reading blogs about fat babies with cute parents.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Mandy said…
I totally understand the addiction! I think most people are saying, "Today is the day that I WILL blog." So, you're lucky to have the drive!
Aren't you glad that you do write a little bit every day? After all, it's a way of remembering.
Hope you are well...