Snow Day, #4

No school again today.



Amazing: We went sledding and the kids had a blast! They were so excited to see the new, untouched white snow at the bottom of our street and the big snow pile the trucks had made at the end of the road.



Amazing: We got a new game of Candyland- ours was missing essential pieces- and had fun playing w/ it. They now have a cupcake commons, icecream land and a Princess Frostine who is dressed immodestly. I miss our "vintage" game. I'm not that old, am I?

Amazing: I had a dream that I was pregnant and it was a boy and he was nestled in my left side.


Amazing: My sweetheart left chocolates on the freshly made bed this morning: knowing I was not thrilled about the snow day ahead.

Awful: This morning the kids left to go play outside and the new game was scattered across the floor. I hate that. I couldn't call them in to clean it up because it would get mixed with snow and ice

Awful: We went sledding yesterday- Asher forgot his boots and his gloves fell off and was cold and crying and wanted to go home.

Awful: I woke up from the dream to no baby and kids fighting downstairs. Oh, well!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Joanie said…
Loved your post today!!!!!!!!! What a sweet hubby you have to make the bed and scatter chocolates on it. My my!

He IS a romantic! Do the kids know they will be making these days up in June??? So enjoy the fre time now! Put snowballs in the freezer and get them out in June!
Fox and Amy said…
Yeah--go Josh! Your bedspread is really pretty. Hopefully next week there will be school--Four snow days is crazy! Did it turn to ice?
Love ya!
Missa said…
I miss the old Candy Land game too. I remember thinking I could just reach into those pictures and get the candy.