Snow Day, #2


I love watching my kids sleep. They are so silent! Such a rarity!

Well, it's the second snow day of the year today. I knew it was going to snow and early in the morning peeked outside my window to see just how much. An inch. Okay. I thought. 1 hr or 2 hr delay- which will it be? How does this throw off my plans for today? No visiting teaching I guess.

I wished I had put Josh's phone which has unlimited internet access right by my bed. But I hadn't and there was no way I was getting out of the warm, heated bed, going downstairs, getting it and looking online. Later, I showered and checked. Canceled. Fine with me!

We've built snowmen (it was good, heavy snow), drank hot chocolate, eaten popcorn while watching Man Versus Wild (my kids love that show- except when for the eating various animal shots), eaten warm macaroni and cheese, made treats for a baby shower I'm throwing on Saturday and made cinnamon rolls- although they didn't rise as much as they could have!

More snow is forecast for this afternoon and evening! Let's see if we get no school day #3 tomorrow and if so, I will cancel piano lessons as well. Hmm. I never put a snow day clause into my piano syllabus! Oh, well!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments