Out of School




Ethan, with a nerf gun he got for 3 Kings Day/Little Christmas Jan 6th

The kids are out of school today! Again! Professional day for teachers. We've been keeping busy by going to the gym and doing grocery shopping and laundry, but we need to spice it up a little! I let the kids all do their own lunches and they came up with grape/chip sandwiches. Silly kids! Asher also asked me for a sleep-over last night so all three boys slept in one room and Elizabeth in another. Jonah ended up on the floor and they all stayed up an extra hour talking and playing the ABC game "A my name is Alice..." I don't think we will do that again for a while though.

What do you do when all the kids are home from school? I need some good ideas to keep them all entertained! Happy Monday!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments