1-11-11

Today is 1-11-11. To celebrate of this day, I would like to share with you a few of my recent I-love-this! items.




Oreos Mint Fudge Cremes. I bought a three pack at Sams Club and mysteriously there is only a half of a pack left. I wonder how that happened. Delicious!



Google Maps. www.googlemaps.com If you type in my address growing up, you can see my house- literally- there is a picture right there! You can also drag the little person and have him walk up and down the street. Last night Josh and I calculated how long it took him to walk to school - a little over half a mile- and how long it took me- a little less. Our kids get driven to school. They may change as they get older.



Etsy.com- Dainty Heart Necklace. We all know Valentines Day is just around the corner (34 days people!) and that Valentines Day is my favorite of all Holidays, besides Christmas. I've been excited to see the red and pink hearts popping out everywhere in getting ready for V-day! Etsy is a great place to buy your loved one a V-day gift. Whether it be a fun t-shirt, a new necklace or even a quote that says "You rock my world." Etsy's got it.

I love it!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Joanie said…
Those Oreos look mighty tempting! Valentine's Day IS close..thanks for reminding me. Thanks for the daily updates..I look forward to them
Unknown said…
Are you feeling better? Hope so! I realized that today was 1-11-11 today too a little whiel ago - try to say that fast! Thanks for sharing your recent favs - how do those oreos compare with the Mint Jo Jos at Trader Joes?
Mrs Abbott said…
Ok. I love, love, love the Mint Jo Jos at Trader Joes. No comparing them. But they are only available during the Holidays- these are year round!