Christmas Eve


The M. family and us! Going to see a Movie. An Abbott tradition!


Elizabeth with baby Jesus. Thank goodness we had a girl or I would have to play Mary every year!


All 4 kids doing the nativity scene. Notice the bell on Jonah's neck. He got it from School on Thursday after watching The Polar Express and has been wearing every day- even to bed- until today when it broke!


Excited as can be, these kids figured out which presents were probably pajamas and grabbed them as soon as I said that they could! Eliz. Ethan, Jonah and Asher



Jonah with his new jammies!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

They look cute all dressed up acting out the Nativity story.

We always do jammies on Christmas Eve, too. It's nice to have something cute for them to wear for their pictures on Christmas morning.
Douglas Smith said…
Great photos, Megan.

The kids are looking soo much older.

I can't believe it.

Te amo, Doug