Keepin' It Real, Part II


That's a "ma-zombie" on Asher's face, complete with "a flower" on his head. His older brothers kindly informed him that the flower was actually brains.


*Completely different topic*

I went to the temple yesterday

To fulfill a Ward Assignment for Sealings.

And to help out a friend, who went through

The temple for the very first time in June.

It was her first time back.

While we there the sealer must have noticed

That I was without a Husband.

(He was home watching the kiddos.)

"Did you serve a mission, Sister Abbott?"

He asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"To where?" he continued

"Spain." I said with a smile.

"Did you recently get back?

He questioned.

"Ten years ago." I replied with

Even a bigger smile.


And that folks, is what happens when you marry good genes (my Mom doesn't look a day over forty) with healthy eating, no smoking, no drinking and running after lots of little ones to keep you young, fit and wise.

I just laughed.

Because that's how I roll. (This is my new motto for 2010. When I spill the cereal all over the floor, instead of swearing I say "That's how I roll, folks! That's how I roll!"

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. Oh, and Martha lost by the way. The Incumbent got 67% of the vote or something like that and Martha got 49% ish. She gave it a good run! Congrats to the Republicans taking the House!

Comments

Kelsy said…
you're awesome.That is how you role. good idea:)
Joanie said…
I love love love the "That's how IO roll!" No excuses!
You are cute and fun...stay that way! I also love your serious side. And to think I am your mamma! Love, Mom